Offer remanufactured safety valves and watch sales grow.
More companies today have found that it makes sense to rely on remanufactured safety valves. For most industrial uses, remanufactured valves offer excellent availability and are extremely cost effective without compromising quality or safety. Now you can be part of this growing trend by offering remanufactured steel flanged safety valves with full confidence. We have the facilities and extensive experience in all areas of safety valve repair and remanufacturing.
When we remanufacture a safety valve, we:
- Completely disassemble the valve, clean and inspect it.
- Check every working part for signs of wear to ensure each part meets the manufacturer’s tolerances.
- Every valve gets a chemical bath in our hot tank to take out any impurities in the castings.
- Sand blast castings and check for possible defects.
- Face all flanges to a new finish.
- Replace all gaskets, bolts and nuts.
- Easy safety valve is then reassembled and painted.
- Subject the remanufactured safety valve to a series of tests ensuring it meets or exceeds new valve criteria.
Only then does it receive our full two-year warranty.
Our Large Inventory Allows Us to Offer Next Day Shipment from Stock on Every Valve Kunkle Makes.
For over 30 years, North American Safety Valve has maintained the nation’s largest inventory of Kunkle Safety Valves. We stock big numbers of every valve Kunkle makes. At NASVI, we don’t talk long factory lead times, we simply pull the valve from our stock, set it, test it, then send it on its way—usually the same day! Besides our large inventory of new Kunkle valves, we also stock new safety and relief valves from Farris, Crosby, Conbraco, Consolidated, Aquatrol and many others. And be assured it’s backed by the quality service that has earned us one of the finest reputations in the business. Next time you need Kunkle or any new safety or relief valve, call our sales team toll-free at 1-800-800-8882. We promise immediate information on prices, availability and delivery.