Not only is Kunkle’s 6252/6254 among their largest valves, also it’s a very sought-after one. You guessed it; we keep several in stock.
For general application, it is suitable for use on steam boilers and generators, pressure reducing stations, reciprocating or rotary air/gas compressors and for pressure vessels including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators and lines.
- Valves available National Board certified to ASME sections I, VIII and IV, and PED certified for non-hazardous gas
- Heavy-duty, high-quality cast iron construction with stainless steel semi-nozzle, trim and disc
- Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance
- Seats lapped to optical flatness
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control
- Heavy-duty lift lever assembly
- All adjustments factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage
- Sizes: 1-1/2 thru 6-inch
- Pressure Limits: 250 PSIG – 406°F