If your customers are requesting a Kunkle liquid relief valve, model 218, then it’ll come as no surprise to you that not all distributors stock them and the manufacturer’s lead time is running 6 to 8 weeks out. Ouch. What a relief that NASVI is stocking the Kunkle 218. Even better? We can ship same- or next-day.
About Kunkle’s Model 218
Liquid relief valves are suitable for overpressure relief, pressure regulation and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems. Generally, Kunkle’s model 218 is used in fire suppres- sion systems and for anything that has a motor-operated fire pump to protect against dead heading.
This relief valve has a bronze trim, and its special design offers minimum set pressure of 60 psig. The handwheel ensures easy adjustment to 200 psig (13.8 barg), 175 psig (12.1 barg) with an optional 125# inlet flange.
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet with bronze trim (insert and disc)
- Available with optional stainless steel insert and disc • Spring is steel with plating for corrosion protection
• High-lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity
- Pressure regulation
• UL 1478 listed
• FM approved for fire pump installations
|UL/FM Size (in)||Certified capacities* GPM|
* Rated at 100 psig set pressure and 25% accumulation 125 psig.
When it comes to industrial and commercial safety and relief valve products, Kunkle Valve’s product lineup is second to none in steam, air, gas, and liquid applications. And, NASVI has them in stock, ready to ship.